AISEEE 2019 – All India Sankara Engineering Entrance Exam
Important Dates for AISEEE 2019
|Start Date||End Date||Remark|
|Application Form Date||25-Nov-2017||03-Mar-2018|
|Result Date||24-Jun-2018||N/A||Result is declared|
Jump to Section
All India Sankara Engineering Entrance Exam (AISEEE) 2018
All India Sankara Engineering Entrance Exam (AISEEE) 2018 exam will be organizeed in the month of April 2018. This exam is organizeed by SCSVMV university for the admission in B.E. courses provideed by the university.
- The exam will be organizeed in online and offline mode.
- Exam period for AISEEE 2018 exam is 75 minutes and a total of 90 questions have to be attempted.
- AISEEE 2018 application form in the online method can be filled online method via the official website.
- AISEEE 2018 application fee is Rs.500 for non-reserved category students and Rs.250 for reserved category students.
- There is only 1 exam centre for AISEEE 2018 exam.
- AISEEE BE counseling will be organizeed on the university campus only.
- In offline mode, it will be organizeed at the university campus.
- AISEEE application form can be obtained from the designated centres in offline mode.
Exam Dates of AISEEE 2018
AISEEE 2018 dates are to be released yet by the official authority. But Aspirants can refer to the tentative dates for the examination procedure of AISEEE from the table:
|AISEEE 2018 application form filling commencement||Second week, December 2017|
|Last date to submit AISEEE 2018 application form||Second week, January 2018|
|Online Slot booking for AISEEE exam 2018||Second week, April 2018|
|Mock exam date AISEEE 2018 exam||Second week, April 2018|
|Online AISEEE 2018 exam date||Third week, April 2018|
|offline exam AISEEE 2018 date||Third week, April 2018|
|AISEEE-2018 exam result||Last week, April 2018|
Eligibility of AISEEE 2018
AISEEE has eligibility criteria defined for both the 4 years BE/B.Tech program and lateral entry programs. The details of the eligibility criteria are as follows:
Nationality: Any Indian national can apply for the exam. Students of foreign origin can apply for the exam if he/she has the citizenship proof allowed by foreign authorities.
Age: There is no upper or lower age limit defined on AISEEE 2018 exam. Aspirants must have completed class 12 examinations.
Education Qualification for 4-year program BE:
- Must have completed HSC examination with an at least aggregate of 50% marks. The main subjects in qualifying examination must be physics, chemistry and mathematics.
- A good score must be obtained in AISEEE (AISEEE)/JEE/ERA (UNI-GAUGE).
Educational qualification for Lateral Entry admissions:
- Aspirant posses a diploma degree in Engineering.
- B.Sc. examination must be completed with 60% marks and must have mathematics as one of the main subjects.
Educational qualification for Part –Time BE ( EEE / Mech / ECE / E&I / Civil ) programs:
- A diploma in engineering degree.
- 2 year of work experience in the industry.
Application Form of AISEEE 2018
AISEEE 2018 application form can be filled in the online method or offline mode. There are 4 steps involved in the filling of the application form which is listed below:
- Filling the application form.
- Uploading the scanned copy of the documents.
- Payment of the application fee.
Step 1: Registration:
- Submit the details of name, email id, mobile number and password.
- Open the official website: http://www.kanchiuniv.ac.in/Admission/index1.html.
- Enter the captcha code displayed on the screen in the text box.
- Select the details of state and city for which you are applying for the exam.
- Click on the checkbox and accept to receive the alerts regarding the application form submitted.
Step 2: Filling of AISEEE application form in online mode:
- Select the option “B.E/B.Tech (full time)” button.
- Open your email ID and obtain the details of the registered user ID and password.
- Log in to the system with the user Id and password.
- Click on Submit button and fill the details of educational qualification.
Step 3: uploading the scanned copy of photo & signature
Upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature as per the specifications asked. The size must be less than 50KB and the image pattern must be JPEG or JPG.
Step 4: Payment of application fee
- Click on the final submit button and download a copy of the clearly filled application form. The application fee details are as follows:
|Programmes Name||Application Form Fee (for all categories except SC/ST||Form Fee for SC/ST|
|Engineering & Technology (All Courses)||500||250|
AISEEE 2018 application form filling in offline mode:
If a candidate wishes to fill the BE application form he/she may obtain a copy of the form in offline method from one of the designated centres.
For filling application form via offline method aspirants have to follow the following steps:
- Obtain the AISEEE 2018 application form from one of the centres.
- Fill the application form clearly, paste the passport size photograph and attach a copy of the important documents.
- Attach a draft of application fee in favour of AISEEE University.
- Application Fee will be same as of online mode.
- Deposit the application form, at the designated centre.
Hall Ticket of AISEEE 2018
AISEEE 2018 hall ticket for admission to the BE/BTech program will be available on the official website. Aspirants have to bring a photo ID proof along with the hall ticket on the day of the exam. Aspirants need to download the hard copy of the hall ticket.
Details mentioned on the hall ticket are:
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Examination centre name
- Code of exam centre
Steps to download the hall ticket:
- Go to the official website.
- Look for the link that reads “AISEEE hall ticket 2018” or “AISEEE 2018 hall ticket”.
- Click on the link and enter the details of the registration number.
- Click on the “submit” button.
- Download the hall ticket to your system and take the printout for the future reference.
Exam Format of AISEEE 2018
AISEEE 2018 will have 3 sections of the exam. Every section has to be finished in the period of 25 minutes. The total period of the exam is 75 minutes. There is no negative marking in the exam. In online method aspirants can give exam from home and in offline method reporting to the campus is mandatory. For every accurate response, 1 mark will be honoured. The exam will be organizeed in online method and offline mode.
|Method of Examination||Online/ offline|
|Number of Questions||90|
|Period of Exam||75 minutes|
|Sections in Paper||3|
Syllabus of AISEEE 2018
AISEEE 2018 exam paper will be designed from the 12 syllabus as defined by the central board of examination. All the topics are important but some preferred topics from each section are as follows:
Important topics in physics:
|Unit name||Percentage weigtage|
|Centre of Mass, Momentum and Collision||5|
|Simple Harmonic Motion||5|
|Wave Motion and String Waves||5|
|Heat & Thermodynamics||5|
Important topics in Mathematics:
|Unit name||Percentage weightage|
|Probability and Statistics||7|
Important topics in Chemistry:
|Hydrogen and its Compounds||Variable|
|Isomerism of Organic Compounds||Variable|
|Qualitative Salt Analysis||Variable|
|Alkyl Halides and Aryl Halides||Variable|
|Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives||Variable|
Important books for preparation of AISEEE
Candidates can refer the books which they are referring to the JEE Main exam. We have listed out the books for the exam:
|Subject||Book name- author||Publisher||ISBN code|
|Chemistry||A Textbook Of Organic Chemistry For Jee Main & Advanced 8 Edition (English, Paperback, Dr. R K Gupta)||Arihant||9789352031184|
|Chemistry||Wiley’s J.D. Lee Concise Inorganic Chemistry for JEE (Main & Advanced), 2017ed 1 Edition (English, Paperback, Sudarsan Guha||Wiley India Pvt Ltd||9788126548750|
|Chemistry||modern approach to chemical calculations (English, Paperback, R. C. Mukherjee)||Bharati Bhawan Pub.& Dis.||9788177096415|
|Mathematics||Objective Mathematics (Two Vol Set) 4/e PB (Sharma R D)||Dhanpat Rai Publications||9789383182169|
|Physics||Concepts Of Physics 1 –HC Verma||
Bharati Bhawan (P & D)
|Physics||Concepts Of Physics 2-HC Verma||
Bharati Bhawan (P & D)
|Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics||Challenger Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics for JEE Main & Advanced (11th edition)- Er. Deepak Agarwal, Dr. J. B. Yadav, Er. Anoop Srivastava||Disha Publication||9789385576492|
Result of AISEEE 2018
AISEEE 2018 result will be declared in the online method only once the exam is over. The result and scorecard can be accessed by entering the details of application number and password. It will be available at the end of May 2018.
Steps to download the scorecard:
- Open the official website http://www.kanchiuniv.ac.in/.
- Look for the tab AISEEE 2018 result.
- Click on the link for AISSEEE 2018 result and click on submit button after entering the application number and password.
- Download the AISEEE scorecard on the system.
Counseling of AISEEE 2018
AISEEE counseling will be organizeed in the order of rank as displayed in the merit list. The aspirant must download the counseling letter from the official website before appearing for the counseling. There are small amount seats available in each course, so generally seats are filled in the first round of counseling.
Steps to download the counseling letter:
- Open the official website: http://www.kanchiuniv.ac.in/admission/index.html.
- Enter details of user Id and password to get reach to the counseling letter.
- Download the counseling letter to your system. Take a copy of the same along with the list of important documents to the counseling centre.
List of important documents for counseling
- Aadhar card
- Category certificate for reserved category aspirants
- 4 Passport Size photograph
- Domicile certificate
- Mark sheet and passing certificate of class 10 and class 12 examinations
- AISEEE hall ticket & scorecard hard copy
- Birth certificate
- TC (Transfer certificate) from the earlier institution.