Amity JEE 2019 – Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2018
Important Dates for Amity JEE 2019
|Start Date||End Date||Remark|
|Application Form Date||N/A||N/A|
|Result Date||18-May-2018||N/A||Result is declared|
Jump to Section
Amity JEE 2018 Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date, Syllabus
Amity JEE 2018 will be organized tentatively in April 2018. Amity JEE (Amity Joint Entrance Examination) is organized every year by the Amity University via which deserving aspirants get admission into the several B.Tech programs provided by the university. It is a national level entrance examination.
Here are some important things that aspirants must know about Amity JEE 2018:
- The last date of submitting Amity JEE Application Form is March, 2018.
- Aspirants meeting at least eligibility criteria can only apply for Amity JEE 2018.
- The application form of Amity JEE 2018 will be available from January, 2018.
- The period of the examination is 2 hours.
- mity JEE 2018 is a computer-based test, which will take place in April, 2018.
- Amity JEE Result will be declared on the official website of the Amity University after a few days of the examination.
- Aspirants can fill the application form in both online and offline mode.
- Amity JEE Counseling will take place in May, 2018.
- 90 multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination from Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics and English.
- The subject combination and qualifying marks are various for various B.Tech programs.
Exam Dates for Amity JEE 2018
Aspirants interested in appearing for Amity JEE 2018 must know all the important dates concerned to the examination so that they can apply for it on time. The examination dates of Amity JEE 2018 are listed in the table below:
|Availability of online application form||January, 2018|
|Last date of submitting application form||March, 2018|
|Commencement of test center booking||March, 2018|
|Availability of hall ticket||April, 2018|
|Date of examination||April, 2018|
|Declaration of result||First week of May, 2018|
Aspirants must note that this is the tentative schedule for Amity JEE 2018. The official dates will soon be released by the Amity University. Therefore, aspirants must keep visiting the official website of the Amity University (www.Amity.edu) to stay updated on all news and notifications concerned to Amity JEE 2018.
Highlights Table of Amity JEE 2018
|Name of Exam||Amity Joint Entrance Exam|
|Organizing Authority||Amity University|
|Date of Exam||April 2018|
Amity JEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for Amity JEE 2018, aspirants should first check if they satisfy all the eligibility conditions for Amity JEE. Only applicable aspirants can apply for Amity JEE 2018. The eligibility criteria are various for various B.Tech programs. Therefore, aspirants must cautiously go via the eligibility criteria before proceeding to fill Amity JEE 2018 application form.
The general eligibility criteria for Amity JEE, which is same for all aspirants, is as follows:
- Aspirants must have passed 10+2 examination with Science stream from a recognised board.
- Aspirants must have obtained an at least of 60% marks in aggregate in 10 and 10+2 examination.
- Aspirants who will be appearing in 10+2 examination with Science stream can also apply for Amity JEE 2018.
The subject combination and qualifying marks for different B.Tech programs are listed below:
- For B.Tech Computer Science: Aspirants must have obtained an at least of 60% marks in Class 10 examination and an at least of 70% marks in Class 12 examination with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. It is 65% for sponsored category aspirants.
- For B.Tech Biotechnology: Aspirants must have obtained an at least of 60% marks in Class 10 and Class 12 examination with Mathematics/Biology, Physics, and Chemistry. It is 55% for sponsored category aspirants.
- For B.Tech Aerospace: Aspirants must have obtained an at least of 60% marks in Class 10 and Class 12 examination with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. It is 55% for sponsored category aspirants.
If interested aspirants fulfill the eligibility criteria, they should fill Amity JEE 2018 application form.
Amity JEE Application Form 2018
Amity JEE 2018 application form will be available from January 2018 to March, 2018. Aspirants can fill the application form in both online and offline mode. The steps to fill the application form in both the modes are listed below:
Online Application Form
If aspirants decide the fill Amity JEE Application Form 2018 in the online mode, these are the steps that they required to follow:
- Create an account on the website with your email ID.
- Verify if all the details mentioned in the application form are correct.
- Fill the application form cautiously. Enter your individual details, educational qualification details, and other need information.
- Upload your scanned photograph, signature, and documents in the prescribed pattern.
- Pay the application fee via debit card/credit card/net banking.
- login to the website with your email ID and password.
- Submit the form.
- Visit the official website of the Amity University (www.Amity.edu).
Offline Application Form
If aspirants decide to fill Amity JEE 2018 application form in the offline mode, these are the guidelines that they required to follow:
- Aspirants should fill Amity JEE 2018 application form with a blue or black ballpoint pen.
- Aspirants should fill all the details in the application form neatly in English capital letters.
- Aspirants have to pay the application fee via demand draft in favor of Amity Form payable at Delhi.
- Aspirants have to submit the hard copy of Amity JEE 2018 application form at the campus of the Amity University.
- Aspirants have to attach the necessary documents with the application form.
- Aspirants required to sign at the bottom of the application form.
The application fee of Amity JEE 2018 is 1100 INR. Aspirants must keep in mind that the application fee is non-refundable.
Amity JEE Hall Ticket 2018
Aspirants who have successfully applied for Amity JEE 2018 before the last date can easily download the hall ticket from the official website of the university. Aspirants have to carry the hard copy of hall ticket to the examination center on the day of Amity JEE 2018 examination. The hall ticket is the most important document for aspirants, without which they will not be permitted to give the examination.
The steps to download Amity JEE 2018 Hall Ticket is as follows:
- Download the hall ticket.
- Click on the link that says “Amity JEE 2018 hall ticket”.
- The hall ticket will contain details such as the name of the aspirant, date of birth, name, and address of examination center, date of examination, the period of the examination, instructions/rules, etc.
- Login to the website with your user ID and password.
- Verify if all the details mentioned on the hall ticket are correct. In case of any discrepancy, aspirants must immediately contact the organizing authority and get the hall ticket corrected.
- Take a printout of the hall ticket.
- Your hall ticket will appear on the computer screen.
- Visit the official website of the Amity University.
- Enter your application number and date of birth.
On the day of the examination, aspirants have to show their Amity JEE 2018 hall ticket to the examiner. Aspirants are advised to preserve their hall ticket till the procedure of admission is over.
The exam center for Amity JEE 2018 will be completely mentioned on the hall ticket of aspirants. Amity JEE 2018 will be organized in 22 cities across India. Aspirants can book the test center in March 2018. Aspirants required to report to the examination center with their hall ticket minimum 30 minutes before the examination. Once the exam center is allotted to aspirants, it will not be changed by the organizing authority.
Exam Format for Amity JEE 2018
Amity JEE 2018 is a computer-based test. Aspirants must be aware of the exam format of the examination so that they can be well prepared. The exam format of Amity JEE 2018 is listed in the table below:
|Method of examination||Online (Computer-based test)|
|Period of examination||2 hours|
|Type of questions||Multiple choice questions|
|Language of question paper||English|
|Total number of questions||90|
|Marking scheme||4 marks will be honored for every accurate response|
|Negative marking||Yes. 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong response.|
Aspirants will get approximately 1.25 minutes to solve each question. If aspirants select more than one choice, no marks will be honored to them. Questions of Amity JEE 2018 will be from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology and English. The subject-wise division of marks is listed below:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
Aspirants must devote time to all the four subjects in order to score good marks in the examination. Mathematics and Biology are optional subjects, out of which aspirants have to choose anyone.
Syllabus for Amity JEE 2018
The question paper of Amity JEE 2018 will be of 10+2 level. The syllabus of Amity JEE 2018 consists of topics from Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics and English that aspirants have studied in CBSE Class 12. The detailed syllabus of Amity JEE 2018 are listed below:
|Newton’s Laws of Motion||Vector||Work, energy and power|
|Gravitation||Rotational motion||Properties of solids and liquids|
|Thermodynamics||Kinetic theory of gases||Present electricity|
|Electrostatics||Magnetic effects of present||Magnetism|
|Electromagnetic Induction||Alternating presents||Electromagnetic waves|
|Wave optics||Ray optics||Atoms and Nuclei|
|Dual nature of matter and radiation||Electronics devices||Communication systems|
|Physical Chemistry||Inorganic Chemistry||Organic Chemistry|
|Quadratic Equation||Complex number|
|Sequence series||Permutation and Combination|
|Matrix and determinant||Directly Line|
|Properties of triangles||Differential equations|
|Application of derivatives||Ellipse and hyperbola|
|Inverse trigonometric function||Probability|
Aspirants can take online mock tests and solve earlier year questions papers to score well in the examination.
Amity JEE Result 2018
Aspirants can check Amity JEE 2018 Result on the official website of the Amity University. If aspirants qualify for Amity JEE 2018 examination, they will be called for counseling. The result will be released in the first week of May, 2018. The merit list will be prepared by the organizing authority according to the rank that aspirants have got in Amity JEE 2018.
The steps to check Amity JEE 2018 results are listed below:
- Download the result and take a printout of it as it will be needed during counseling.
- Visit the official website of the Amity University.
- Login to the website using your user ID and password.
- Enter your roll number and date of birth.
- Click on the “submit” button.
- The result will appear on your computer screen.
- Click on the link that says “Amity JEE 2018 results”.
The final admission of aspirants will depend on the availability of seats along with their eligibility and result.
Counseling Procedure of Amity JEE 2018
Counseling of Amity JEE 2018 will take place after the releasement of results, in May 2018. Aspirants who have qualified in the entrance examination have to go via the counseling procedure.
The Amity University will invite qualified aspirants for counseling. The documents that aspirants required to carry are as follows: Aspirants required to be current on the day of counseling with their original documents. On the day of counseling, aspirants will be interviewed by a panel of noteworthy contributors to the Amity University.
- Amity JEE 2018 score/rank card
- Amity JEE 2018 hall ticket
- Category certificate (if eligible)
- Mark sheet and certificate of Class 10
- Mark sheet and certificate of Class 12
- Passport size photographs
- Transfer certificate
Admission will be provided to aspirants after counseling. It will be on the basis of the merit list of Amity JEE 2018, the eligibility of aspirants and the availability of seats.