ATIT 2017 – Admission Test for ICFAI Science and Technology
Important Dates for ATIT 2017
|Start Date||End Date||Remark|
|Application Form Date||20-Oct-2017||09-Apr-2018|
|Result Date||07-May-2018||N/A||Result is declared|
Jump to Section
ATIT 2018 Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date, Syllabus
ATIT 2018 (Admission Test for ICFAI Technology) will be organized by IFHE University, Hyderabad (ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education) for admissions into undergraduate engineering courses. The tentative date for the ATIT 2018 Exam to be organized is in the month of May 2018.
Aspirants wishing to pursue B. Aspirants can apply for ATIT 2018 in 3 ways through OMR Application Form, online filing of Application Form or downloading of Application Form. Tech degree from IFCAI University must fill the ATIT Application Form first.
Aspirants must fulfill the ATIT 2018 Eligibility Criteria before applying for the exam. ATIT 2018 will be organized in both online and offline mode. The aspirants must have scored at least 60% marks in the exam to be applicable to apply. ATIT 2018 will have Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
ATIT Results will be declared on the website in the last week of May. The qualified aspirants will be called for the ATIT 2018 Counseling Procedure which will be based on the aspirant’s score in ATIT 2018 or JEE Main 2018 or other state engineering entrance tests held in 2018.
Exam Dates for ATIT 2018
ATIT 2018 Application procedure will begin in the month of April. Given below are the ATIT 2018 Important Dates that the aspirants must refer to: The ATIT 2018 Exam will be held in the first week of May.
|Last date for receipt of finished Online Application Form||Second week of April 2018|
|Slot booking for ATIT 2018 by the aspirants||Second week of March 2018 to
Last week of April 2018
|Date of online ATIT 2018 exam||First week via third week of May 2018|
|Date of offline ATIT 2018 exam||First week of May 2018|
|Releasement of Results||Last week of May 2018|
|Posting of Selection Letters||Last week of May 2018|
|Registration for counseling and reporting at the specified venue||First week of August 2018|
|Start of classes||Second week of August 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for ATIT 2018
Aspirants are advised to ensure that they satisfy the ATIT 2018 Eligibility Criteria before they apply for the exam. Failure to meet the specified requirements may lead to the application of the aspirant being rejected.
The detailed ATIT 2018 Eligibility Criteria are mentioned below:
- The aspirants must have passed class XII with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English as subjects.
- The aspirants must have an at least of 60% aggregate in Class X and Class XII or its equivalent exam.
- The aspirant must also satisfy the age requirements as specified by the particular Board via which he or she has appeared for the qualifying HSC exam.
- It may be noted that students in their final year of Class XII can also apply for ATIT 2018.
Application Fee Payment of ATIT 2018
The ATIT 2018 Application Fee is a sum of Rs. 700 and can be paid via various portals depending on the application method. If the aspirant has chosen the online application form filling, then the fee would have to be paid by a credit/debit card or net banking.
In case the aspirant has opted for either one of the OMR Application form or the downloaded application form, a Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favor of “IFHE – A/c ATIT (2018) Prospectus Fee” will have to be sent along with the application form to the above-mentioned address. The DD must be payable at Hyderabad.
Application Procedure of ATIT 2018
There are 3 ways by which an aspirant can apply for ATIT Exam and aspirants can choose any one of them according to their discretion. The details for all the three methods are offered below. It is important to know about the steps involved in each application mode so that the application procedure is carried out smoothly.
- OMR Application Form
The first option is to fill the physical OMR Application form and send it to the specified address. The aspirants will need to fill the entire form correctly and send it to the Admissions officer, IFCAI University. The clear address is –
Admissions Officer (B. Tech Program)
ATIT Office, III Floor, Plot # 65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, Telangana
- Online Application
Alternatively, the aspirants can opt for filling the online application form which can be established at the official website. It may be noted that the aspirant will need to upload a scanned copy of his or her recent color photograph as part of the application form. The University will be sending the Prospectus for B. Tech programme to such aspirants.
The steps to apply online are given below:
- After that, an aspirant has to pay the ATIT 2018 Application Fee online through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- The aspirants have to fill the ATIT Application Form.
- Take the Printout of the ATIT 2018 Application Form.
- Upload your recent size colored photograph in JPEG Pattern. The size of the photograph must be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm.
- Download of Application form
Another option for the aspirants is to fill the online application form and download the same from the official website. After the finished form has been downloaded, the aspirants will need to send the form by Speed Post or Courier to the Admissions Officer, IFCAI University at the address given below:
Admissions Officer (B. Tech Program)
ATIT Office, III Floor, Plot # 65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, Telangana
Hall Ticket and Slot Booking of ATIT 2018
The aspirants will need to book the date and time for ATIT Exam. The procedure of slot booking will be organized online on the official website. The step by step explanation for Slot Booking procedure is given below.
- Enter your application number (as username) and date of birth (as the password) to log in.
- Next, select the date and time of the test using radio buttons.
- After visiting the IFCAI website, click on “Slot Booking for ATIT 2018”.
- Change the password after logging in for security reasons.
- Select the test city and test center from the drop down box available on the slot booking screen.
- This can be done either by date or time.
- Selection by time will display a list of available time slots and be depending on the slot selected, a calendar with available test dates will be produced.
- Selection by date will display a calendar and aspirants can view the slots available for a particular date selected.
- Submit the selected choices.
- Verify the details shown and click on confirm if they are established to be correct.
It must be noted by the aspirants that the test date and time cannot be changed after the slot booking has been done. Therefore, the aspirants must ensure that they book the accurate slot for their test taking.
How to download the ATIT 2018 hall ticket?
The ATIT Hall Ticket can be downloaded right after the slot booking procedure has been finished. The aspirants are advised to take a print out of their hall tickets immediately after the test slot has been reserved and the hall ticket has been generated.
Re-download of ATIT Hall Ticket 2018
In case the aspirant has been unable to download his hall ticket after the slot booking procedure or simply wishes to generate another copy of the hall ticket, he should follow the steps given below:
- Enter your application number (as user id) and date of birth (as password) / updated password.
- Visit the official website
- Take a print out of the hall ticket.
- Click on the link “Application for ATIT 2018”
Documents to be carried along with the hall ticket
The aspirants need to carry an original, valid photo identification along with their hall ticket on the exam day. It is essential for the name on the photo id to match with the name on the ATIT 2018 application form.
Photocopy of the ID is not acceptable and will be rejected if produced on the date of the test. Aspirants must carry either one of the following forms of photo identification in original:
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
- Voter ID
- Notarized Affidavit with photo, signature, date of birth and residential address.
Exam Centres for ATIT 2018
There are numerous test centers all over India where the ATIT 2018 exam will be organized. The test centers for an online and offline method are different. So, aspirants must refer to the detailed break-down of the test cities discussed in this section.
The extensive list of test centers and their codes for offline mode of exam is given below:
|State||Test Centre City (code)|
|Andhra Pradesh||Vijayawada (511) Guntur (503) Nellore (505) Tirupathi (506) Vijayawada (507)|
|Bihar||Ara (508) Bhagalpur (509) Muzaffarpur (510) Patna (511)|
|Himachal Pradesh||Baddi (513)|
|Jharkhand||Ranchi (514) Jamshedpur (515)|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal (516) Gwalior (517)|
|Meghalaya||Shillong (519) Tura (520)|
|NCR||Delhi (523) South Delhi (524)|
|Odisha||Berhampur (525) Bhubaneswar (526) Rourkela (527)|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur (528) Jodhpur (529 Kota (530)|
|Telangana||Hyderabad (501) Secunderabad (502)|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun (533) Haldwani (534)|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra (535) Lucknow (536) Varanasi (537)|
The extensive list of test centers and their codes for online mode of exam is given below:
|State||Test Centre City (code)|
|Andhra Pradesh||Guntur (351) Kurnool (352) Nellore (353) Tirupathi (354 ) Vijayawada (103) Visakhapatnam (104)|
|Bihar||Muzaffarpur (355) Patna (121)|
|Chhattisgarh||Bilaspur (131) Raipur (132)|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad (141) Surat (142) Vadodara (143)|
|Himachal Pradesh||Shimla (161)|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu (171)|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro (356) Hazaribagh (357) Jamshedpur (181) Ranchi (182)|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru Koramangala (191)|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal (201) Indore (202) Gwalior (203 Jabalpur (204) Rewa (358) Sagar (359)|
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad (360) Mumbai – Dadar (211) Nagpur (212) Pune (213)|
|New Delhi and NCR||Faridabad (221) Ghaziabad (222) Gurgaon (223) Delhi – Paschim Vihar (224) Delhi – PV 1 (225) Delhi – Vivek Vihar (226) Noida (227) South Delhi (361)|
|Punjab||Amritsar (241) Jalandhar (242) Ludhiana (243)|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur (251) Udaipur (252) Kota (254)|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai (261)|
|Telangana||Hyderabad (101) Secunderabad (102) Warangal (362)|
|Union Territory||Chandigarh (244)|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra (281) Bareilly (282) Kanpur (283) Lucknow (284) Meerut (285) Allahabad (286) Gorakhpur (287) Varanasi (288)|
|West Bengal||Kolkata (291)|
ATIT 2018 Test Centre Regulations
The aspirants must be careful to follow all rules and regulations laid down by the examination organizing body while they are in the exam hall on the day of the exam. Failure to obey these norms may lead to serious action being taken against the aspirant.
- Misorganize: Aspirants establish indulging in any form of disorderly or unruly behavior will not be allowed to continue with the test.
- Individual Items: Cell phones, digital or analog watches or any other form of electronic or photographic media are strictly debarred inside the exam hall.
- Weapons: Any kind of weapons are strictly debarred inside the exam hall.
- References: The aspirants must not carry any source of reference material inside the exam hall. The rough sheet given during the exam must be returned as soon as the exam is over.
- Breaks: Aspirants will be allowed no breaks once the exam has started.
- Visitors: No person is allowed to be in touch with the aspirant during the time of test taking. Waiting at the test center while the test is going on isn’t allowed either.
- Queries regarding the Test Content: No questions pertaining to the test questions will be entertained by the examiners.
Exam Format of ATIT 2018
Aspirants must check the ATIT Exam Format before starting their preparation, as this will help guide their efforts in the right direction and will enhance their chances of doing well on the test.
ATIT exam will be organized both in offline and online mode. There is no negative marking. There will be total Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and every aspirant will be rewarded 1 mark for every accurate response. They will be given hours to clear the test.
The detailed exam format for ATIT 2018 is summarised below:
|ATIT 2018 Exam Format|
|Method of exam||Both online and offline|
|Period of exam||Two hours|
|Format of exam||Objective or MCQ|
|Total number of questions||120|
|Sections in the paper||Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English|
|Questions per section||30|
|Marking Scheme||(+1) for each right response, No negative marking for wrong response|
Syllabus of ATIT 2018
The syllabus for ATIT 2018 is the same as the Class XII syllabus. The subjects covered in this test are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English. The detailed syllabus for ATIT 2018 is given below:
- Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Matrices and Determinants
- Permutations and Combinations
- Mathematical Induction
- Binomial Theorem and Its Simple Applications
- Sequences and Series
- Limit Continuity and Differentiability
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Co-Ordinate Geometry
- Three-dimensional geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics and Probability
- Mathematical Reasoning
The theory part of the syllabus has 80% weight while the practical part has 20% weight.
- Physics and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Rotational Motion
- Properties of Solids And Liquid
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Oscillations and Waves
- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
- States of Matter: Classification of Matter into Solid, Liquid and Gaseous States
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- General Principles And Procedures Of Isolation Of Metals
- S – Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals)
ATIT Results 2018
The results of the ATIT 2018 will be released online on the official website in the last week of May 2018. Hence, the aspirants are advised to check the website frequently for any updates.
The aspirants will be able to download their scorecards after the results are declared. The aspirants who have successfully qualified ATIT 2018 test will also be notified via email or post. Follow the steps to given below to check the ATIT 2018 Result.
- Click on the “Submit” button to log in.
- View and save your scorecard.
- Click on the link “ATIT 2018 result”.
- Enter your application number and date of birth/password.
- Visit the official IFCAI website.
Counseling Procedure of ATIT 2018
All students who have qualified the ATIT 2018 exam will be called for the further round of counseling procedure through a call letter. Apart from ATIT 2018, scores of JEE Mains 2018 and other state / national level exams will also be accepted for admission purpose. ATIT 2018 Counseling will be organized by IFCAI University.
The procedure of seat allocation will be organized online purely on the basis of scores obtained by the aspirants in different exams, as mentioned above. The seats will be allotted to the aspirants, depending on their preference and availability. Aspirants are advised to consider their options cautiously before filling in their choices for seat allocation procedure.
The aspirants will need to submit original documents and certificates for the purpose of verification. One set of attested photocopies will also have to be offered. The original certificates may be returned to the aspirants after a week of the verification. The list of documents required for the ATIT 2018 counseling procedure is given below:
- Aspirant’s ATIT 2018 /JEE Main 2018 Scorecard
- Mark sheets of Class X and Class XII
- Aspirant’s Completion Certificate for the qualifying examination
- Aspirant’s Transfer / Migration Certificate
- Birth Certificate of the aspirant
In case an aspirant is in the final year of class XII and does not have the relevant mark sheet, he will be allowed to submit the same by 15th September 2018.
After the completion of the online ATIT 2018 counseling procedure, the aspirants will have to report to the allotted institute and make payment for the specified admission fee in order to confirm their admission.