ITM NEST 2019 – ITM National Entrance and Scholarship Test 2018
Important Dates for ITM NEST 2019
|Start Date||End Date||Remark|
|Application Form Date||24-Jan-2018||30-Apr-2018|
Jump to Section
ITM National Entrance and Scholarship Test (ITM NEST) 2018
ITM NEST 2018 is a qualifying common entrance examination for admission to different programs provideed by ITM University Gwalior. It is organizeed annually on every Saturday in the month of May 2018.
- The results can be expected in the last week of July 2018.
- Period of the exam is 90 minutes and test paper consists of 100 objective type questions.
- Once the results are out, counseling for all the courses will begin immediately.
- ITM NEST 2018 is organizeed in both online as well as offline modes.
- ITM NEST 2018 Application Form will be announced in the month of January 2018.
- The application form for ITM NEST 2018 can be filled in online method (official website) as well as offline mode.
For admission to Engineering, Management, Law, Pharmacy, Computer Science, Agriculture, Design and Art, Architecture and Design, Nursing, Fine Arts, Physical Education and Sports, and Education Programmes provideed by ITM University, the participant has to qualify in ITM NEST 2018.
Highlights of ITM NEST 2018
|Date of ITM NEST||May 5, 12, 19 and 26, 2018 and may be continued in next month|
|Organizing Body||NEST University, Gwalior|
|Method of exam||Both Modes – Online and Offline|
|Medium of exam||English|
|Period of exam||90 minutes|
|Type and Number of Questions||Objective Type- 100 questions|
|Course Provideed||Under Graduate and Post Graduate programs in different streams|
Exam Dates for ITM NEST 2018
ITM NEST 2018 Application Form is expected to be available from January 2018 and probably the last date for submission of application form will be April 30, 2018. Result and names of shortlisted participants are announced after one week of conclusion of ITM NEST 2018 and from the same day, counseling procedure starts. ITM NEST 2018 will be held on every Saturday of May 2018. ITM University will make the hall ticket available from April 2018.
|ITM NEST 2018 Application Form Availability||January 2018|
|Last date for Submission of Application Form||April 30, 2018|
|Hall Ticket Availability||April 2018|
|ITM NEST 2018 Exam||May 5, 12, 19 and 26, 2018 and may be continued in following month|
|Declaration of Result||One week after completing ITM NEST 2018|
|Commencement of Counseling||With the declaration of Result|
Eligibility of ITM NEST 2018
Eligibility for ITM NEST 2018 is based on academic qualification, at least secured marks in qualifying exam as is given below herewith:
|Engineering||B.Tech||Aspirant must have passed Class 10+2 from any government recognised board of secondary education with at least 50% marks. Mandatory subjects must be Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology or Botany|
|M.Tech||Participant must have B.Tech Degree with at least 55% marks|
|Management||BBA||Aspirant must have passed class 10+2 in any stream from any recognised board. At Least 50% marks must have secured in the graduation. For BBA Honours at least marks are 55%|
|MBA||Aspirant must have (10+2+3) 3 years graduation degree in any branch from any recognised university or institute. At Least 50% marks must have secured in the graduation|
|Law||BA / B.Com + Law (Integrated)||Aspirant must have passed Class 10+2 with at least 50% marks from any government recognised board of secondary education|
|LL.B||Aspirant must have (10+2+3) 3 years graduation degree in any branch from any recognised university or institute. At Least 40% marks must have secured in the graduation|
|LL.M||Aspirant must have graduation degree in Law with at least 50% marks from any recognised university or institute.|
|Pharmacy||D. Pharma||Aspirant must have passed Class 10+2 in Science stream with 50% marks from any government recognised board of secondary education|
|B. Pharma||Aspirant must have passed Class 10+2 with at least 50% marks from any government recognised board of secondary education. Mandatory subjects must be Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology or Botany|
|Computer Science and Applications||BCA||Aspirant must have passed Class 10+2 in any stream with 45% marks from any government recognised board of secondary education|
|BCA Honours||Aspirant must have passed Class 10+2 in any stream with 50% marks from any government recognised board of secondary education|
|MCA||Aspirant must have passed 10+2 with Maths and 3-years graduation degree in any stream with at least 50% marks from any recognised university or institute.|
Application Form of ITM NEST 2018
ITM NEST 2018 Application Form will be available from January 2018. The application form can be obtained via Online and Offline mode. Procedure for online submission of application form for ITM NEST 2018 can be performed in easy steps which start from online registration on the official website of ITM University i.e. www.itmuniversity.ac.in.
Steps for online submission of ITM NEST 2018 Application Form are as follows:
- Go to Admission and look for ‘ITM NEST 2018’ and click on it
- A new webpage will open with basic instructions for Online Application and Payment, click on “Apply Now”
- A Registration page will appear on the screen, enter need details OR
- Visit official website i.e. www.itmuniversity.ac.in
Sign up with Facebook/Gmail
- Use the login credentials received at the time of registration to log in and filling the application form.
- Check your email for verification login information will be sent to mobile number also
- Fill in the information in the following order:
- Individual Details
- Education Details
- Uploading Documents
Offline Method for submitting ITM NEST 2018 Application Form
- Pay the application fee and take a printed copy of the application form.
- Use Blue or Black colour Ball Pen and write in Capital Letters only.
- To obtain an application form for ITM NEST 2018 in online mode, perform registration steps same as that for online mode.
- Fill in the details and submit the application form along with the below-mentioned documents:
- The application form will be available in the office of ITM University. It can be bought by paying the prescribed amount.
- ITM NEST 2018 Application Form can be downloaded from official website of ITM University i.e. www.itmuniversity.ac.in
- Photocopies of Education Certificates / Mark sheet of all as is eligible according to the course
- ID Proof
- 3 Photographs
- Demand Draft (DD) (Keep a photocopy and enclosed original) [Mention your registration ID, Name, Application Number, Applied Course at the back side of DD]
ITM NEST 2018 Application Form with all above mentioned documents can be submitted individually to the admission office of ITM University.
OR This can be sent through post to below given ITM University address:
ITM University Counseling Cell, Kautilya Block
ITM University Campus,
Opp. Sithouli Railway Station, NH-75 Sithouli, Jhansi Road,
Gwalior – 475001, ( M.P. ), INDIA
Hall Ticket of ITM NEST 2018
Hall Ticket for ITM NEST 2018 will be available on official website. Admit card for ITM NEST 2018 is a mandatory document to be carried to the examination hall, without which entrance to examination hall and attempt for ITM NEST will not be permitted in any case.
How to Download ITM NEST 2018 Hall Ticket
- Download Hall Ticket
- Your Account will open
- Go to Hall Ticket for ITM NEST 2018
- Go to above-given website
- Login with Registered ID / Password (system generated)
- Save it and Take 2 – 3 Prints
Information on Hall Ticket for ITM NEST 2018 exam will be concerned to aspirant and exam e.g. Name of Aspirant, Date of Birth, Registration Number, Course, Name of Examination, Address of Examination Center, Aspirant’s Photograph, and Signature etc. Keep one Photo ID Proof with Hall Ticket for verification purpose.
Exam Center for ITM NEST 2018
ITM NEST 2018 is not organizeed via out the country, only 4 cities including the campus of ITM University at Gwalior have considered for organizing this exam. The other exam centres are mentioned below:
- ITM University, Turari Campus
Exam Format of ITM NEST 2018
ITM NEST 2018 is organizeed in both online and offline modes. ITM NEST 2018 highlights are as follows: ITM NEST 2018 is consistent with total 100 marks, each question carries 1 mark. Period of 90 minutes for attempting 100 objective type questions gives less than One-minute time to response each question.
|Method of ITM NEST||Online Computer Based Test (CBT) and Offline Pen Paper Based Test|
|Number of Questions||Total 100 questions|
|Period of ITM NEST||90 minutes|
|Medium of ITM NEST||English|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for each Right Response|
|Negative Marking||Not Eligible|
In ITM NEST 2018, test paper will be divided into 2 parts i.e. Paper A and Paper B. In Paper B, for every program, there is various paper set like ITM NEST exam questions for MBA has various questions from that of Pharmacy or MCA or B.Tech. Paper A is common for all programs and Paper B is concerned with the subject ability related to the programme applying for.
Check Detailed ITM NEST 2018 Exam Format
ITM NEST 2018 Syllabus
Syllabus for ITM NEST 2018 is not the same for all programmes. As per the requirement of the course standard of the questions and type of the subject or topics are different. Law, MBA, MCA, Pharmacy and BE / B.Tech are various streams, so for entrance test, a common questions paper set cannot be justified. So, considering above situation ITM NEST is held in 2 parts one is Paper A which is common for all participant and Paper B which is especially targeting Paper Subject Skills concerned to the course applied for.
Result of ITM NEST 2018
Result for ITM NEST 2018 entrance exam is expected to be released in last week of July or first week of August 2018. Take print of admission call letter and access the allotted centre on prescribed date and time with original and photocopies of academic records. The result will be displayed on its official website i.e. www.itmuniversity.ac.in Shortlisted students will receive admission call letter on their registered email address.
The steps to download ITM NEST 2018 Result are:
- Enter login credentials such as Registration Number and Date of Birth/Password.
- Click on ‘submit’, the result will be displayed on your screen.
- Look for the link flashing “ITM NEST 2018 Result” and click on it
- Go to the official website of ITM University.
Aspirants are advised to take multiple copies of the result for further admission procedure.
Counseling of ITM NEST 2018
Counseling procedure starts with the declaration of Result for ITM NEST 2018. Counseling goes on until mid-September and once the seats for a particular course are fulfilled any time, counseling will be over for that particular course.
The aspirant must carry below-mentioned documents during counseling procedure:
- Sports and Cultural Scholarship Form
- Economic Background Based Scholarship Form
- Photo ID Proof showing Aspirant’s Photo, Address, Date of Birth and Father’s or Mother’s Name or both
- ITM NEST Scholarship Form
- Military and Paramilitary Scholarship Form
- 5 recent Self Photographs colour and passport size
- 2 photocopies set of all documents mentioned above, photocopies should be self-attested
- Government Scholarship Form
- Migration Certificate (allowed by university/board, participant studied last)
- The first instalment of Fee amount of the first semester. The fee can be paid either in Cash or by DD. DD should be generated in favour of “ITM UNIVERSITY GWALIOR” Payable at “Gwalior”.
- All Academic Records in original from Class 10 to Graduation (as is eligible) like Certificate / Degree / Mark Sheet (as eligible according to the course and eligibility)
- The cheque is not accepted.
- Category Certificate (must be allowed by competent authority with signature and seal of the related department)
Admission Help Line:
Toll-Free Number: 1800 270 0031
Contact No.: 7305111222
ITM NEST 2018 – Special Contact No.
Contact: 0751 – 6560661, 09425308942
Technical Problems concerned with Online Application form submission and Payment
Write to Email Address: email@example.com
Other Contacts of ITM University
Phone: + 91 – 751 – 2440036
Official Website: www.itmuniversity.ac.in
Director Admission and Counseling
ITM University Campus,
Opp. Sithouli Railway Station, NH-75 Sithouli, Jhansi Road,
Gwalior – 475001, ( M.P. ), INDIA