IUET 2019 – Integral University Entrance Test
Important Dates for IUET 2019
|Start Date||End Date||Remark|
|Application Form Date||03-Feb-2018||15-Apr-2018|
|Result Date||31-May-2018||N/A||Result is declared|
Jump to Section
Integral University Entrance Test (IUET) 2018
IUET 2018 is held every year by integral University, Lucknow. and PG. IUET 2018 Exam is a common entrance exam for qualifying admission to U.G. Programmes.
- Period of IUET for Under Graduate and Post Graduate test will differ as per the course/programme. Exam Scheme like No. of questions and Max marks etc are also varied as per the course/programme applied.
- In the question paper of IUET 2018, there will be objective type multiple choice questions of equal weightage. Negative Marking Scheme is not eligible.
- IUET 2018 exam is to be held tentatively in May 2018 for U.G. Programmes and in June 2018 for P.G. and PhD Programmes.
- Under these faculties, IU provides more than 106 courses/programmes.
Exam Highlights Table of IUET 2018
|Date of IUET||
Under Graduate – May 2018
Post Graduate & PhD – June 2018
|Organizeing Body||Integral University, U.P.|
|Method of IUET||Offline Pen Paper Based Test|
|Medium of IUET||English|
|Period of IUET||Depends on course applied for
In the most of the exam Period is 3 hours
|Type and Number of Questions||Objective Type Questions|
|Sections||Depends on course|
|Course Provideed||UG, PG, Diploma and PhD|
Exam Dates of IUET 2018
IUET 2018 Application Forms are expected to be available from February 2018 and the last date for submission for Under Graduate programmes will be March 2018 and for Post Graduate & PhD Programmes April 2018.
IUET 2018 for Under Graduate Programmes is expected to be held on May 2018 and for Post Graduate & PhD Programmes June 2018. IUET 2018 Exam dates is given below in the table: –
|IUET 2018 Application Form Availability||February 2018|
|Last date for Submission of Application Form||March 2018
|Availability of Hall Ticket||One week before Exam Date|
|Date of examination||Under Graduate – May 2018
Post Graduate & PhD – June 2018
|Declaration of IUET 2018 Result||Under Graduate – June 2018
Post Graduate & PhD – July 2018
Eligibility of Integral University Entrance Test 2018
IUET 2018 Eligibility is based on academic qualification, at least secured marks in qualifying exam as is given below herewith:
- For Under Graduate Programme: Must pass 10+2 from recognized State Board of Education or Central Board of Education or equivalent
|Course / Programme||Qualifying Exam||Min. Marks|
|B.Tech||10+2 with Physics, Maths & One Subject out of Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science||45% Marks|
|B.Sc||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM)/Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology (PCMB)/Agriculture||50% Marks|
|D. Pharma||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & (Maths/ Biology)||50% Marks|
|B. Pharma||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & (Maths/ Biology)||45% Marks|
|B.Arch / B.Planning||10+2 with Maths / 3 Years Diploma Any Stream||50% Marks|
|BCA||10+2 Any Subject||45% Marks|
|BBA||10+2 Any Subject||50% Marks|
|BPTh / BMLT||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Biology||50% Marks|
|BSc Nursing||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Biology and English||45% Marks|
|LL.B||Graduation Any Stream||Pass Marks|
|BA LLB||10+2 Any Stream||45% Marks|
|B.Com LLB||10+2 Any Stream||45% Marks|
|Diploma in Arabic / French / German||Proficiency Certificate in particular language||45% Marks|
|Diploma in Operation Theatre Technician||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & (Maths/ Biology)||50% Marks|
|Diploma in CT Scan Technician||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & (Maths/ Biology)||50% Marks|
|Diploma in Optometry||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & (Maths/ Biology)||50% Marks|
- For Post Graduate Programme: Must have 3-years graduation degree or 4 years programme equivalent to graduation from any recognised university or institute of India
|Course / Programme||Qualifying Exam||Min. Marks|
|M.Tech||B.Tech./B.E/M.Sc. (In relevant subjects)||55% Marks|
|MBA (Agri)||B.Sc. / B.Sc. (Hons.)/ PG Degree /
B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering / Biotechnology / Forestry /Agriculture / Horticulture / Food Tech / Dairy Tech. VET. Science & Animal Husbandry / Home Science)
|M.Sc||B.Sc./B.Sc. (Hons.)/ B.V.Sc. (in relevant subjects)||50% Marks|
|MCA||Graduation (Mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduate Level)||Passed|
|M.Com||B.Com / B.Com (Hons.)||50% Marks|
|MBBS||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English (must have obtained a min 50% marks taken together in PCB )||50% Marks|
|MPTh||B.P.T/ B.P.Th||55% Marks|
|MA English||B.A. with English as one of the subjects (up to III Year)/ B.Tech, with bridge course in English||50% Marks|
|Dip. in Engineering (Polytechnic)||10th Passed with Math and Science||Passed|
|PhD Research Programme||Masters in any branch concerned to the subject of PhD||60% Marks|
- For PhD Programme: Must have Master Degree in Subject applied for PhD Programme from any recognised university or institute with at least 55% Marks
- 5% relaxation in qualifying at least marks is offered to reserved category SC / ST
- Maximum age of a participant should not be more than 35 years
- For B.Sc Nursing programme maximum age limit is 17 years
- For BA. LL.B (5 years) programme maximum age limit is 20 years (22 for SC / ST)
- No at least Age limit for Post Graduate Programmes
Application Form of IUET 2018
Application Form for IUET 2018 will be available from February 2018. Prescribed Fee for IUET 2018 Application Form is INR 1000/- IUET 2018 Application Form can be obtained through both Online and Offline mode.
Offline Procedure to apply for IUET 2018:
- Buy Application Form from any campus of Integral University or Download from official website i.e. www.iul.ac.in
- Fill it as per the instruction is given with the form
- Paste Photograph on Application form for IUET 2018
- Deposit filled up IUET Application form straight to Integral University Campus with a prescribed fee or send it via post to Campus at:
Coordinator, Admission 2017, Academic Block-III,
Integral University, Dasauli, Post BAS-HA,
Kursi Road, Lucknow – 226026 Uttar Pradesh, Tel: 09335177775
- Payment can be made either by depositing in the University’s bank a/c or via DD in the name of “Treasurer, Integral University” payable at Lucknow
- Don’t staple Photograph on Application Form
- Leave Blank space for Roll Number
Online Procedure for IUET 2018 Application Form Submission
Procedure for online submission of application form for IUET 2018 can be performed in easy steps which start from online registration on the official website of Integral University i.e. www.iul.ac.in.
First Step is to fill in application form:
- Go to official website of Integral University: www.iul.ac.in
- Go to Admission and Click on Apply Online
- Click on “Register Now”
- Fill Mobile Number and Email Address
- Click on Submit
- Verification Link will be sent to registered email address
- Click on a verification link given in email from Integral University
- Application Form will open
- The first section if about Nationality
- Campus Applying for (Choose One out of 2 from drop down menu)
- Participant Type Choose one from drop down menu (Indian – NRI, PIO, OCI or Foreign National)
- Second Section is about Aspirant Details
- Religion / Category
- State or Province of Birth / Contact Number
- Name of aspirant / Gender
- Upload passport size colour photograph and Image of Signature
- Date of Birth / City of Birth
- The third Section is about Parent’s Detail
- Father Name / Mother Name
- Resident Status
- Contact Numbers
- Correspondence and Permanent Address
- Fourth Section: Qualification Details
- Qualifying Exam (Just select Appeared or Passed clicking on Radio Button)
- E.G. Subjects, Roll Number, Board / University, Name of School, City, Marks Obtained, Max. Marks, Percentage, Year of Passing etc the same information about all the academic qualification
- Complete Details from Class 10th to Qualifying Exam (as per the eligibility need for the course/programme applied)
- Fifth Section: Miscellaneous Information (How do know about University / Have you ever applied before this / Sports Quota.
- Sixth Section: Referral Information (if any employee of the University has referred you to take admission then His Name / Employee Code / Contact Number / Email Address.
- Seventh Section: Self-declaration by the aspirant about the authenticity of the given information. Click on CheckBox before “I Agree”.
- Finally, Submit Form.
Second Step is to select course and make payment
- After submitting form third step comes for Selection of Course and making an online payment. Online payment can be made via Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
Application form submission procedure clears here.
Hall Ticket of IUET 2018
Hall Ticket for IUET 2018 Exam will be available on official website i.e. www.iul.ac.in.
- Participant who has applied online will get Hall Ticket using the registration number and password which was used during registration
- Participant who has applied through offline mode, he will also have to download Hall Ticket using application number and Name & date of birth
How to Download IUET 2018 Hall Ticket?
- Go to above given website www.iul.ac.in
- Click on Hall Ticket (E Admit Card) for IUET
- Login with registered Email address, Unique ID Number and Password
- Application Number and Name & Date of Birth
- Your Account will open
- Go to Hall Ticket for IUET 2018
- Download Hall Ticket
- Save it and Take 2 – 3 Prints
Admit card for IUET 2018 will be a mandatory document to carry within examination hall without which entrance to examination hall and attempt for IUET 2018 exam will not be permitted in any case.
Information on Hall Ticket for IUET 2018 exam will be concerned to aspirant and exam e.g. Name of Aspirant, IUET 2018 Roll Number, Address, Date of Birth, Name of Examination, Address of Examination Center, Aspirant’s Photograph and Signature etc. Keep one Photo ID Proof with Hall Ticket for verification purpose.
IUET 2018 Exam Center
Integral University organizes IUET at its own campus and some other locations of Lucknow City. IU Campus address is as mentioned below:
Dasauli, Post BAS-HA,
Kursi Road, Lucknow – 226026 Uttar Pradesh
Exam Format of Integral University Entrance Test 2018
IUET 2018 Exam Format will be as per the requirement of the courses/programmes. According to the course/programme, there will be changes in Numbers of the questions, Maximum marks of the Test and Period of the test.
- Negative marking scheme is not eligible in IUET 2018.
- IUET 2018 Exam will be held in Offline method (Pen and Paper Based Exam)
- Questions on all types of papers will be objective type.
IUET 2018 Exam Format Highlights Table is given below:
|IUET 2018 Exam Mode||Offline Pen & Paper Based|
|Number of papers||Various Exam for Under Graduate & Post Graduate Programmes (for Under Graduate programmes there will be 8 types Paper as per the course/programme)|
|Number of sections||Depends on the course/programme|
|Question Paper Type||Objective Type, Multiple Choice|
|Negative Marking||Not Eligible|
The below-given table is showing Exam Format for some of the Under Graduate Programmes and one MBA Programme.
|Name of the Subject of IUET||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Test for Course / Programme|
|Physics & Chemistry||100||200||B.Tech / B.Tech (Agri)|
|Math or Biology||50||100|
|Aptitude Test for B.Tech (BSc Graduate) (Lateral Entry)||100||200||B.Tech 2nd year for BSc Graduate|
|Aptitude Test for B.Pharma (Lateral Entry)||100||200||B.Pharma 2nd year|
|Aptitude Test for B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||100||200||B.Tech 2nd year for Engg. Diploma Holder|
|Aptitude Test for B.Arch (Architecture and Drawing Test)||50 (Objective) &
3 (Drawing Test)
|Aptitude Test for MBA / MBA (Agri)||200||400||MBA|
|Physics, Chemistry & Maths||100||200||Diploma in Engineering|
Syllabus of IUET 2018
Test Paper and Contents of Syllabus for IUET 2018 will depend on the programmes. As per the academic eligibility for the programmes standard of the contents of the syllabus are determined.
- For Under Graduate Programmes standard of IUET exam syllabus will be based on Class 10th and 12th study contents.
- General English Language and Knowledge & Numerical Ability tests will be common for all participants and Subject Ability will be according to the study programmes applied by the participants for admission.
- IUET 2018 exam syllabus for Under Graduate study programmes is based on UP Secondary Board Syllabus (up to Class 10th) and Higher Senior Secondary & Senior Secondary Syllabus (Class11th & 12th) standard.
- Likewise, for Post Graduate Programmes standard of IUET exam syllabus will be based on Graduation level study contents.
- Aptitude test for Under Graduate Programmes – B. Tech may include of 10+2 level Maths, Reasoning, English, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology.
- IUET 2018 exam syllabus standard for Post Graduate study programmes will be based on the syllabus of Class 12th and Graduation concerned to programme applied by the participant.
Result of IUET 2018
IUET 2018 result is expected to be released in June 2018 for Under Graduate Programmes and in July 2018 for Post Graduate & PhD Programmes. Result will be displayed on its official website i.e. www.iul.ac.in
IUET 2018 Result will not be sent to aspirant straight through any medium. IUET 2018 Result will have to be downloaded from the above-mentioned website for admissions to Integral University.
How to Download Score Card:
- Click on “Submit” button
- Download it and Note your Rank
- Result will show status whether participant is Selected or Not
- A form will open
- Go to Results IUET 2018
- Result will be on screen
- Fill need information: Application No. and Date of Birth
- Visit www.iul.ac.in
The shortlisted participant will be called for further steps.
Counseling of IUET 2018
Counseling procedure will start after the declaration of IUET 2018 Result. Shortlisted Participant’s name will be displayed on Integral University’s website i.e. www.iul.ac.in and Date & Time will also be mentioned for counseling Rank-wise.
- In case Participant could not report to the IU campus on the date and time as mentioned for counseling, admission will be cancelled. And allotted seat will be given to the subsequent participant.
- The participant will have to report individually.
- Counseling procedure is not an interview or test. It is a verification procedure under which authenticity of the need documents and eligibility of the participant are verified.
- If participant’s documents and eligibility are not established to the order, the candidature will be rejected and admission will not be given at any circumstance.
- Shortlisted participants will be called by the University Admission Office for taking part in counseling procedure.
- Participant’s parents or guardian will have to be current during counseling session.
- After verification, if participant’s documents and eligibility are established to the order, admission form is filled and fee amount for the course is paid.
The aspirant must carry below-mentioned documents during IUET 2018 counseling procedure:
- Reserved Category Proof / Certificate allowed by the competent authority.
- Income certificate as per the norms
- IUET 2018 Result and Hall Ticket
- Migration certificate announced by last attended college / institution / university
- Transfer certificate allowed by school or college where participant passed qualifying exam
- Class 10th Mark-sheet or equivalent examination certificate & marks sheet.
- Minority Proof as per the prescribed pattern
- Graduation Certificate and Mark-sheet as per eligibility of the programme applied
- Character certificate from School / College from where participant passed out last
- Class 12th Certificate or equivalent examination certificate & marks sheet.