MHT CET 2019 – Maharashtra Health Sciences and Technical Common Entrance Test
Important Dates for MHT CET 2019
|Start Date||End Date||Remark|
|Application Form Date||18-Jan-2018||25-Mar-2018|
|Result Date||03-Jun-2018||N/A||Result is declared|
Jump to Section
MHT CET 2018 Exam Dates and Application Form
- The hall ticket will be announced in the second week of April 2018.
- Aspirants can apply online at www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
- MHT CET 2018 Application Form filling procedure will begin from the first week of March 2018.
MHT CET 2018 Quick Links
- For B.Tech, obligatory to attempt 150 questions while health sciences aspirants have to attempt 200 questions.
- MHT CET 2018 paper is divided into 3 sections- Paper I will include Physics and Chemistry, Paper II will be based on Botany and Zoology while Paper III will comprise questions concerned with Mathematics.
- The results will be released in the 1st week of June 2018.
- It is important to note that the score of MHT CET 2018 will be valid for the same academic year only.
- Aspirants can reach the results on the official website.
- For Pharmacy courses, questions may vary from 150 to 250.
MHT CET 2018 Exam Highlights
|Exam Name||Maharashtra Health and Technical Common Entrance Test (MHT CET)|
|Organizing Body||Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State|
|Exam Type||State Level|
|Exam Date||May 11, 2018|
|Eligibility Criteria||50% aggregate in 10+2 examination with Mathematics & Physics as mandatory subjects|
|Method of Application||Online|
|Exam Method||OMR Sheet Marking|
|Period||3 papers of 1 hour 30 minutes each|
MHT CET 2018 Important Dates
MHT CET 2018 Application Form can be filled from the first week of March 2018 till the last week of March 2018. Aspirants can check all the important dates concerned to MHT CET below.
|Commencement of application procedure||First week of March 2018|
|Last date of submitting Online Application Form||Last week of March 2018|
|Last date to pay application fee||Last week of March 2018|
|MHT CET 2018 Hall Ticket availability||Last week of April 2018 onwards|
|MHT CET 2018 Exam date||Second week of May 2018|
|Publication of Response Key||Fourth week of May 2018|
|MHT CET 2018 Result||First week of June 2018|
Eligibility for MHT CET 2018
The basic eligibility for MHT CET is that aspirants must have passed class 12th from a recognised board or equivalent. The separate eligibility conditions for all the courses have been given below:
For Engineering Courses
- At Least 50% aggregate marks (45% aggregate marks for reserved category aspirants) must be obtained.
- Aspirants must have passed the class 12th exam or HSC examination with subjects namely, Physics, Chemistry, English, and Mathematics/ Biotechnology/ Biology/Technical Vocational subject.
- Aspirants should be Indian National.
For Pharmacy courses
Participant must have finished class 12th with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology /Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject. For aspirants of general category, the at least percentage criteria are 45% and for reserved category, it is 40%.There is no age limit eligible for this course.
For Allied Health Science Courses
To admit aspirants to different allied health science courses, MHT CET 2018 Eligibility states that aspirants must have finished class 12th exam in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as main subjects. The aspirant must be born on or after 2001.
MHT CET Application Form 2018
MHT CET 2018 Application Form can be filled by visiting the online application portal. The application procedure comprises these steps: MHT CET 2018 Application Form can be filled from the first week of March 2018 till the last week of March 2018.
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of MHT CET and look for ‘registration link’.
- You will get a unique user id and password on the registered email id or contact number.
- Click on ‘new user’ and enter details like email ID, phone number, password, etc.
Step 2: Form Filling
Fill the MH CET 2018 Application Form and offer your individual and academic details cautiously before submitting them. Also, reservation information obligatory to be filled along with other details.
Step 3: Uploading documents
Upload your passport size photograph clicked on a white background and a scanned copy of your signature. Photograph size should be in .jpg pattern ranging from 15kb-50 kb. The signature should be done with black ink and should be scanned at 200 dpi. The size of the signature should range from 5kb-20kb.
Step 4: Payment of Application Fee
The application fee can be through online as well as offline method. If an aspirant opts for the online mode of payment, he/she will have to use net banking facility or payment via credit card/debit card. The application fee for MHT CET 2018 is INR 800 for General category, while aspirants of reserved categories should pay INR 600. The offline payment can be done via e-challan which will be generated automatically.
Hall Ticket for MHT CET 2018
The hall ticket will be announced in April 2018 tentatively. Aspirants must go via all the details written on the hall ticket and then download it by following the steps given below:
- Enter the user id and password.
- Visit the official website of MHT CET and click on ‘hall ticket’ link.
- Click on ‘submit’, your hall ticket will be displayed on the screen
- Take out multiple copies of MHT CET 2018 Hall Ticket.
MHT CET 2018 Hall Ticket will contain the exam center and address situated to every aspirant. It will also contain the date and time of the examination. Aspirants will have to check the details mentioned in the hall ticket and report in case of any discrepancies.
Exam Format for MHT CET 2018
MHT CET 2018 exam consists of 3 sections- Paper I will include of Physics and Chemistry, Paper II will be based on Botany and Zoology while Paper III will comprise questions concerned with Mathematics. Those appearing for Pharmacy courses can attempt 150, 200 or 250 questions. Aspirants appearing for an engineering course can attempt 150 questions, for health sciences, 200 questions can be attempted.
Other highlights of MHT CET 2018 Exam Format are:
- The participants of engineering degree programs will have to appear on Paper I and Paper III.
- The participants of health science degree and other courses will have to appear on Paper I and Paper III.
- The exam will be pen-paper based.
- No penalty will be levied for wrong responses.
- The questions will be multiple choice objective type.
|Paper||Subject||Number of questions||Marks||Total marks|
Syllabus for MHT CET 2018
Aspirants appearing for MHT CET 2018 exam must prepare for it thoroughly from class 12th board syllabus of HSC Board of Maharashtra. The subjects covered in MHT CET 2018 exam are- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics as said by DTE (Directorate of Technical Education) Maharashtra.
MHT CET 2018 Important Books
|Book Name||Author Name||ISBN|
|Clear Reference Manual MHT CET for Physics||Arihant Publishers||9352038622|
|Clear Reference Manual MHT CET for Chemistry||Arihant Publishers||9352038606|
|Clear Reference Manual MHT CET for Mathematics||Dr. Sushil Verma||9350941449|
|24 Exercise Papers for MHT CET Engineering 2016||Arihant Publications||9385929836|
|Clear Reference Manual MHT CET Biology 2016||Arihant Publications||9352038592|
MHT CET Results 2018
To reach MHT CET 2018 Result, aspirants will have to visit the official website of DTE Maharashtra. The provisional response key will be available for aspirants before the releasement of results. The results obtained in the MHT CET 2018 will be valid for one year only. The results will be out in the first week of June 2018.
Aspirants can reach the results by following the steps given below:
- Take the printed copy of MHT CET 2018 Results at the time of counseling along with other need documents.
- Click on submit and the result will be displayed on your screen.
- Go to the official website of MHT CET and search ‘result’ link.
- Enter your MHT CET roll number.
MHT CET Counseling 2018
An aspirant must qualify for the cut off list which will be announced by the organizing authorities. Aspirants whose names are mentioned in the merit list will be applicable to apply for MHT CET 2018 Counseling.
- Aspirants can check their Counseling Dates at the regional centers for various categories.
- Aspirants will be need to fill preference form for counseling rounds to indicate the choice of colleges and courses in decreasing order of preference.
- Aspirants interested in MHT CET 2018 Counseling for Engineering will have to register themselves at Central Admission Procedure (CAP) in the first week of June 2018 itself.
- The procedure of MHT CET 2018 Counseling for Engineering and Medical Courses will begin in June 2018.
- The first two rounds will be via CAP (Centralized Counseling Procedure).
- The 3rd offline round will be only for Maharashtra state aspirants. In the third level counseling, the reserved seats will be treated as General seats.
- MH CET 2018 Counseling for the Medical stream will be initiated from June second week of June 2018 at MHT CET Regional Centres issued to aspirants according to their test venue.