TS POLYCET 2019 – Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test
Important Dates for TS POLYCET 2019
|Start Date||End Date||Remark|
|Application Form Date||N/A||N/A|
|Result Date||04-May-2018||N/A||Result is declared|
Jump to Section
TS POLYCET 2018 Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date, Syllabus
TS POLYCET 2018 (Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test) is organized by State Board of Technical Education and Training. It is a state level entrance exam organized once in every year. It is organized for the aspirants wants admission in polytechnic courses in different colleges of Telangana State.
- TS POLYCET 2018 is scheduled for 3rd week of April 2018
- Successful aspirants will be called for counseling procedure. Counseling procedure will begin from 1st week of July 2018.
- Aspirants can fill the application form till 2nd week of March 2018. Application Form submitted after the last date will not be considered for the exam.
- Aspirants can check their result online from the official website by entering the roll number and date of birth.
- The online application form will be available from 2nd week of March 2018.
- Aspirants must be a citizen of India and a resident of State of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh. There are no age criteria for the aspirants.
Exam Dates for TS POLYCET 2018
TS POLYCET 2018 is scheduled in 3rd week of April 2018. TS POLYCET 2018 Result will be declared in 1st week of May 2018. Aspirants can fill the application form from 2nd week of March 2018. Given below are the important dates for TS POLYCET 2018. Aspirants will be called for counseling procedure from July 2018. The dates given below are tentative and subject to change.
|Events||Event Dates (Tentative)|
|Online application form begins from||2nd week of March 2018|
|Last date to fill online application form||2nd week of April 2018|
|TS POLYCET Exam date||3rd week of April 2018|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of May 2018|
|Counseling procedure starts from||1st week of July 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for TS POLYCET 2018
Aspirants must check the eligibility criteria for TS POLYCET 2018 before filling the application form.
- If aspirants are not able to satisfy the eligibility criteria his/her form can be rejected at any stage.
- Aspirants must be passed SSC examination from a recognised board.
- Given below is the eligibility criteria for TS POLYCET 2018 aspirants can check:
- There is no age limit criteria for applying.
- Aspirants must be citizen of India
- Aspirants should be a resident of State Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh
There is no age criteria for TS POLYCET 2018. Aspirants of any age can apply.
- Aspirants must have studied mathematics as a mandatory subject
- Aspirants must have passed SSC exam organized by the State Board of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh or any other equivalent exam
- Aspirants required to score 35% marks in order to get applicable to TS POLYCET
- Aspirants appearing in qualifying examination are applicable to apply.
TS POLYCET Application Form 2018
Application procedure will begin from 2 weeks of March 2018. Aspirants can fill the application form online or on the helpline centers. The application form will be submitted after filling details in application form and making application fee payment. Given below are the steps to fill TS POLYCET 2018 Application Form:
- Visit the official website of TS POLYCET
- Download the ‘TS POLYCET Application Form’
- Fill the following details in Application Form
- Communicational details, etc.
- Individual details
- Basic details
- Educational details
- Make Application Fee Payment
Aspirants can make payment via the official website. Aspirants can make payment through
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Helpline Centers
- Credit Card
- Create a duplicate copy of filled Application form for future purposes
TS POLYCET Application 2018 Fee Payment
Aspirants have to make application fee payment to clearly submit the application form. Aspirants can make Application fee payment through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking and also from Help Line Centers. The application form will not be submitted without fee payment.
General category aspirants have to make payment of INR 330for the Application form. Reserved Category aspirants will get exemption in fee payment. Reserved Category aspirants have to make payment of INR 165 for the Application Form.
|General Category||INR 330|
|Reserved Category||INR 165|
TS POLYCET Hall Ticket 2018
Hall Ticket is an important document to be carried on the day of examination. Admit card will be announced by the State Board of Technical Education and Training 2-3 days after the submission of Application Form. Aspirants can download their hall ticket from the official website. It acts as an identity proof of the aspirant. Given below are the steps to download Hall Ticket: Without the hall ticket entry in the examination hall will not be allowed.
- Visit the official website of TS POLYCET
- Click on the link ‘Hall Ticket’
- Offer the need information like registration number, name, and date of birth, etc.
- Take print out of the Hall Ticket and preserve it for future references.
- Aspirants should check the following information on Hall Ticket before taking the print out.
- Timing of the Exam
- Aspirants Name
- Aspirants Photograph
- Contact Details
- Examination Centre
Check Detailed TS POLYCET 2018 Hall Ticket
Exam Center for TS POLYCET 2018
Aspirants can give their preference of the exam center in the Application Form. Information concerned examination center will be current in Admit card. Once the exam center is allotted to the aspirant request for the same will not be accepted. Exam Center is allotted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training.
Exam Format for TS POLYCET 2018
TS POLYCE 2018 exam is organized in an offline mode. There is no provision of negative marking in TS POLYCET. There are total 3 sections of the question paper. The type of question paper will be objective type i.e. MCQ based. Aspirants have to attempt 120 questions in a period of 2 hours. The question paper will be available in two languages i.e. English and Telugu.
|Method of exam||Offline|
|Period of exam||2 hours|
|Number of questions||120|
|Number of sections||3|
|Type of questions||Objective Type|
|Language||English and Telugu|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
TS POLYCET 2018 checks the aspirant’s knowledge in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The three-section includes three various subjects. The section of Mathematics carries the highest number of questions i.e. 60. Whereas the section of Physics and Chemistry carry 30 question each.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
Check Detailed TS POLYCET 2018 Exam Format
TS POLYCET 2018 Syllabus
Aspirants should check the TS POLYCET syllabus for a better understanding of exam. Having an ample knowledge of syllabus helps in preparing well. Given below is the syllabus for TS POLYCET aspirants can check:
Syllabus for Mathematics
- Coordinate Geometry.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Surface Areas & Volume.
- Linear Equations.
- Real Numbers.
- Mathematical Modeling.
- Number System.
Syllabus for Physical Science
- Classification of Elements.
- Carbon & its Compounds.
- Chemical Bonding.
- Chemical Equations & Reactions.
- Reflection of Light.
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Present.
- Refraction of Light at Curved Surface.
- Human Eye & Colorful World.
- Refraction of Light at Plane Surface.
- The Structure of Atom.
- Acids, Bases & Salts.
TS POLYCET Result 2018
TS POLYCET 2018 Result will be declared in 1st week of May 2018. Rank Card will be declared after one week of declaration of result. Aspirants can check their result online from the official website. No personal result will be sent by post. Aspirants can reach their result by using their roll number and date of birth. Aspirants must score 36% marks out of 120 in the qualifying examination.
- Download the result and take print out.
- Click on button ‘Submit’
- Click on the link of Result
- Visit the official website of TS POLYCET
- Offer the credentials like roll number, application number, and date of birth in the given space
Counselling Procedure of TS POLYCET 2018
Counselling procedure will begin from 1st week of July 2018. Seats will be allotted by the exam organizing authority. Counseling procedure will be organized online. Aspirants must carry all the original documents for counseling procedure. Aspirants who manage to complete TS POLYCET 2018 and able to secure good rank will be called for counseling procedure.
Given below are the list of documents needed for the counseling procedure:
- TS POLYCET 2018 Admit card & Rank card
- Residence Certificate
- Any ID Proof
- Caste Certificate
- SLC/HSC Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Transfer Certificate